Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fleeting Life ...

If you could think of (pray for) me today I would appreciate it. I just found out one of my Sunday School classmates died yesterday. This has come as a complete shock - as no one was aware he had any health problems. We've all been focused on his wife who is battling uterine cancer ... and things are not going well there. They have one child - she's in her early 20's. I just cannot imagine what she must be going through. Worrying she might lose her Mom - only to have her Dad die suddenly and unexpectedly. Really - if you feel like sending messages out into the universe - they should really be the recipients - not me. I am just a distant by-stander. :( The family is Linda (Mom), and Kaitlin (daughter). Dad was Don. They are terrific people.

No comments: