- American Cheese
- Nachos found at ball-parks, concerts, or cheep bars – you know the kind. Overly salty round chips and melted, day-glow, orange, plastic cheese!
- Vienna Sausages
- ”Potted Meat”
- Dried Milk
- Meat in a jar – (not even sure what it’s called – but its thinly sliced, I’m sure salty, and in a glass jar)
- Canned chili
- Canned tamales
- Canned Lima Beans – fresh Lima Beans however are fine
- Pre-formed link sausage that doesn’t have a casing
- Pre-formed sausage patties (like in McMuffins)
- Any frozen breakfast item
- Almost ALL frozen dinners
- ”Nips” < - - it’s a southern thing … will not eat them, no matter what!
- Jack-in-the-Box “Mystery” Meat Tacos with fake cheese!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
A few sharp readers have picked up on the fact that I have an issue with VELVEETA CHEESE. It's true. I L-O-T-H-E the stuff. The same way I lothe fake profiles. They're very similar if you think about it. Velveeta is a "cheese product" ... NO REAL DAIRY GOODNESS in it anywhere. Fake Profiles are "chessey" products. Velveeta (and her evil twin sister) "American Cheese" are mostly made up unfermented dairy ingredients, plus emulsifiers, extra salt, and food colorings. YUCK. For the life of me I do not know why anyone would want to consume those two products. Here are some other things on my “do not care to eat” list: