Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wouldn't staying in bed be better?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I'm hesitant to complain. Last time it snowed it was really an ice storm. We had no electricity for 4 days. (Although I left and went to the Outer Banks to fish) Why couldn't there be a happy medium? Too much snow/ice to safely drive to work but not so much to cause trees to crack and power lines to snap? ps: Yes it's a crapy image. Yes I hate taking photos, so my camera phone is the only photo equipment I have with digital imaging. (Yes Mom, I still have the camera from college. No, I don't have any film. Yes, I did take Black and White Photo classes in college. Yes, I really do have a good eye. Yes, I'm a perfectionist - and my work never equals my standards. Any other questions?

No comments: