Saturday, March 29, 2008

Good morning everyone!

I was so looking forward to the weekend.

A little housework, a little paperwork (taxes) - and lots of sitting time on my porch - writing to my heart’s content.

BUT NO ... Stupid Mother Nature has determined to remind me of London. After a week of temps from the mid-70's to the low 80s - today our high with be 54 DEGREES. Tonight? 39 degrees. *shakes head with irritation*

Anyway - I am off to clean my kitchen. (I have been so tired this week). Every night I come home and cook (oh, how I missed cooking while I was traveling!), and then crawl into bed. Sometimes even leaving a messy kitchen! to clean up in the AM. Last night - it was a simple omelet - and those dishes joined the Thursday night dishes - I was in bed by 8:00 pm. Sound asleep before 8:15, I think.

Didn't wake until 7:30 this morning. Feeling invigorated - and trying to be stern with myself to not get distracted. The reward - should I get my list accomplished - is to listen to a lecture by several well-renowned National and local mystery writers tonight at my local bookstore. It is possible some other luminaries will be in the audience too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your wonderful vacation is finally catching up to you !! Not surprised, at all ! Hope you got to hear the mystery writers at the bookstore. Love you tp

CG said...

I *know* you are not complaining about a little bit of cold. It snowed here on Saturday. At the end of March. !!!!!