Here are the rules, as stated to me by CWEsq, as told to him by gretabarbo9 as told to her by Satyr_Icon who derived it from TestTakerX who may have filched it from Myspace:
All right, here are the rules.
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog telling them they’re tagged, and you read their blog.
8 random facts/habits things you don’t know about Mit:
- I played the tenor saxophone in band (or maybe I should say attempted to play). The noises coming out of my instrument were closely related to the death-call of a wounded cow.
- I broke off my engagement 22 years ago – and I am very glad I did. However, he still contacts me every year on Valentines Day (the date of our first date) to see if I’ve changed my mind.
- I can only tell my right from my left if I hold my left-hand up palm away – and my thumb and index finger make an “L”.
- I brought my best friend from Arizona to my 10 year high-school reunion. All night long I introduced her as my “girlfriend”! It was glorious. (This weekend (7/14) is my 25th year reunion.) I am staying here in Tennessee on business. I have no desire to ever go to a reunion again.
- I look forward to death – because I won’t have have to struggle in my Christian walk any more. (To be a good person, to improve, to be productive, and 101 other things I feel like I should be.) Easy street baby! You live on easy street after you’re dead! Or at least that’s what I believe.
- I tie knots in my plastic grocery bags and store them in a paper-towel tube.
- I feel claustrophobic when I see kudzu.
- The teeth of fish frighten me when I have to take them off the fish hook.
Who I tag: