Sunday, October 12, 2008

List Time Again

It’s been forever since I posted a to-do list. That would be because I haven’t been accomplishing anything recently. *sigh*

I cannot tolerate another moment of the mess. Plus, Giggie is coming to town Tuesday night. I also have dinner group coming up – and a visit from Chris (welcome home from the Boundary Waters!). Maybe I can avoid a panic cleaning if I get my act together today.

  • Bathroom

    • Scrub shower/tub

    • Sweep/mop floor

    • Clean bathroom sink

  • Kitchen

    • Clean counters and cabinet faces

    • Sweep/mop floor

  • Master (lol) bedroom

    • Wash bed linen

    • Make bed

    • Dust furniture

    • Dust mop floor

  • Guest bedroom

    • Dust furniture

    • Dust mop floor

  • Living room

    • Dust furniture

    • Dust mop floor

    I’m off – we’ll see how focused I stay – and how quick I get this stuff done. It feels so overwhelming. I keep telling myself to focus on the reward (clean house, less stress) and not to not get overwhelmed with how everything is dirty and messy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think - you don't have to empty closets, all cabinets, wine cases, etc. - you only have to dust your floors !!!! *o* You'll get it done - I have absolute faith in you !!!!
How do the new shoes feel at the end of the week ???? tp

Anonymous said...

Even if your home is messy (which I doubt) it will still be warm, comforting, and delightful. You have a LOVELY home!! It is very charming and cute. And you are a wonderful person! So stop worrying! Everything will be just great!

Anonymous said...

Keep it clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy!!