Monday, December 10, 2007

Organizational Disorder

I like to think I’m an organized person. Usually I have a good sense of order or can clearly see how to organize things.

This writing portfolio is kicking my butt. I cannot get it organized in a way that pleases me. I am not sure I’ve done everything. (okay – I know I’m missing one first draft revision of a classmate’s story, 5 reading assignments, and one author interview. I WILL get the author interview written), but I think I’m also missing some in class writing assignments too. Not that I can find them anywhere in the 18 inch stack of papers sitting here in-front of me. And those don’t include the stack of my Josiah stuff. Make that a 6 inch stack AND an 18 inch stack of papers.

Anyway – I am tired and stopping on this project for now. Tomorrow is another day, right? More time, more to do, more to organize.

2 comments:

Geggie said...

Good luck with your organization. I'm an organized mess, I like to say.

Mamie said...

Girl - I'm with you all the way. Every time I THINK about organizing it, I get tired. I have put it off as long as I can, thought of a million excuses ("I'm just auditing it for Christ's sake - I don't have to do it at all!") and one time I actually put everything kind of in order and then piled it up and put it in another room so I didn't have to look at it. Tomorrow is DDAY - I swear I'm gonna get it done....or bust!