Thursday, September 22, 2005

Sucky Technology

For months a friend has been retuning all my e-mail messages, unanswered.  I was afraid it was code for “I hate your guts”.  So I sent yet another e-mail …. and just by chance I happened to be staring at my computer when this “ghost” message showed up … but when I went to the actual e-mail?  NO message.  I sent her another e-mail saying … no message.  Today I got this response … which makes me laugh with delight. Because my friend, she is so witty and always makes me smile with her silly self.       


Well let me know if you get this message, maybe it is just when I reply.  

Anyway my original message was to get the hell out of that part of the country (don’t go to Texas) the weather is really sucky in the south) at least here it is just hot) no tornados, no earthquakes, no hurricanes. The only risk here is that we will evaporate in the heat. Also I think that you should send copies of your important papers/pictures to your mom or me or someone in Europe!

I work in “technology” and it frustrates me that I cannot fix the problem with her e-mail.  But I’m glad we’ve gotten it figured out.  I just want to giggle all over again when I read the line, “Also I think that you should send copies of your important papers/pictures to your mom or me or someone in Europe!”

No comments: